Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thing #3

Setting up the blog was not difficult, but dealing with the avatar was another thing. First, the word reminded me too clearly of the movie which I hated. I know. . .I'm one of a very few on the planet who felt that way, but I was not excited about creating an avatar for myself. That may have had something to do with my initial problems with the process, but I was finally able to accomplish it. In the end, I was very happy I was able to accomplish Thing #3 without help, and I was glad to see that the hardest part is over!

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone in your dis-interest in the movie, but I do enjoy making characters with various avatar sites! And figuring things out is a great strength to have in the 2.0 world of so many things that constantly change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Please be sure and put your Thing #XX in the title line of your post..compare your #2 and #3

    ReplyDelete